Deciding to join a drug rehab in Nashville is the first liberating step towards sobriety. Nashville Addiction Recovery helps thousands of recovering addicts get clean every year with a proven detox treatment approach and MAT programs.
What is unique about our drug rehab center?
Unlike some rehabs, we do not stop at treating the substance abuse disorder. Our job is to identify the mental health problem that triggered the repetitive pattern of drug use or alcohol consumption.
We use the most proven and advanced therapies and evidence-based programs like medication-assisted treatment, IV infusions, crisis intervention, etc., to equip our clients with critical coping skills. Not to mention, we have the best medical team to custom-plan each client’s recovery journey.
Qualities to look for in a medical detox center
With plenty of rehab facilities in Nashville, finding the right treatment center for your addiction disorder can be a difficult endeavor. Here’s how to choose the right detox center for your recovery:
- Reviews – Online reviews on websites like Google, Facebook, etc., say a lot about an addiction center’s expertise, success rate, and treatment approach. Make sure to check the rehab’s reputation online.
- Clinical staff – The physicians, behavioral therapists, and RNs at a rehab facility play a critical role in your recovery journey. You want to join a facility with an experienced, dedicated, and highly skilled medical team to garner the best outcome in recovery.
- Round-the-clock medical care – Medical detox is no joke, and the pain and discomfort you experience as the drugs leave your body can make your life a waking nightmare. You must stay under the close supervision of a medical team at all times during your drug and alcohol treatment in Nashville for a safe and pain-free recovery.
You may also want to check if the rehab facility is an in-network treatment center to minimize your out-of-pocket costs. Lastly, be sure to join a facility that uses science-based therapies to address and treat your substance abuse disorder.
How can I pay for my mental health and addiction treatment?
There are several ways you can meet the cost of your addiction treatment at the best addiction centers. These include:
- Insurance – As a pioneer addiction treatment center in Nashville, we accept insurance plans from most carriers, including United Healthcare, Cigna, Blue Cross, and Blue Shield, and Aetna. Joining an in-network treatment provider can reduce your out-of-pocket costs significantly and allow you to receive the addiction support and care you need to get better.
- ACA-sponsored plans – Obamacare covers 60 – 90% of addiction treatment costs based on the type of your marketplace plan.
- Medicare and Medicaid – These refer to Federal and state-sponsored health benefits that cover addiction treatment costs, provided you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Verify your insurance with us at 615-753-7966. We are leading drug rehab in Nashville with hundreds of positive reviews and an unmatched success rate. Nashville Addiction Recovery prevents relapse in recovering addicts by getting to the root cause of their addiction disorder and addressing the issue at its crux. Let us help you embark on a life-transforming journey towards sobriety. Get in touch with us now.
STE 325-326 Nashville TN 37205