Your choice to seek alcohol treatment in Nashville can change your life for the better, provided you choose the right rehab for your recovery journey. Nashville Addiction Recovery is a licensed, accredited, and top-rated treatment facility for drug and alcohol addiction disorders. Our unique treatment approach and advanced healing therapies make us the top choice for individuals looking for recovery options in Nashville.
Why to choose us for recovery from alcoholism
We are one of the reputed rehab facilities in Nashville for alcoholism with a skilled team of clinicians, innovative therapies, and state-of-the-art technology. Here’s why choosing our mental health and addiction treatment center is imperative for ensuring optimal recovery results:
- We ensure the best drug and alcohol treatment in Nashville in a luxurious setting. Our patients enjoy access to top-notch amenities, while undergoing a comfortable and stress-free recovery process.
- Voted as one of the best addiction centers, we create customized recovery plans for each patient and guide them towards their wellness goals with 1-on-1 care and round-the-clock medical support.
- Our facility uses advanced science-based programs like medication-assisted treatments and IV therapy to address and treat addiction and co-occurring mental disorders.
Our facility accepts most insurance policies, and we offer addiction treatments at affordable prices in Nashville.
What are the effects of alcohol abuse?
Alcohol functions as a nervous system depressant that will slow down brain activity over time. Individuals with alcoholism can suffer from slurred speech, coordination issues, drowsiness, distortion of senses, poor perception, lowered inhibitions, and memory problems. The intensity of the alcohol effects can vary depending upon the amount of alcohol you consume and how quickly you ingest it.
Prolonged alcohol use will lead to serious health risks like liver diseases, high blood pressure, heart disease, stomach ulcers, pancreatitis, anxiety, depression, etc. Patients can suffer from liver cirrhosis, cancer, or unintentional injuries in worse cases. If you experience the signs of alcohol addiction, seek help from an addiction treatment center in Nashville at the earliest.
What are the signs of alcohol addiction?
If you crave alcohol or find it hard to stop drinking despite the negative impacts, you may have a drinking problem. Alcohol abuse disorder occurs when long-term consumption leads to chemical imbalances in the brain and prevents it from performing normal functions. Signs that warn the need for alcohol addiction treatment include:
- You end up drinking more than intended.
- You try to quit drinking but are unsuccessful at all your attempts.
- You require alcohol in large doses to feel its effects.
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when you refrain from drinking.
- Putting aside other interests and choosing isolation for drinking.
- Spending more time getting drunk and recovering from the hangover.
- Continuing drinking despite deteriorating health consequences.
- Experiencing cravings.
Verify your insurance with us at 615-753-7966. We are a reputed name for alcohol treatment in Nashville with science-based healing programs, luxury accommodations, world-class amenities, and a proven treatment approach. Nashville Addiction Recovery offers unsurpassed care and support to those battling substance abuse disorders. We accept all major insurances and offer addiction treatment at affordable prices for those without insurance.
STE 325-326 Nashville TN 37205